Metro Remittance Singapore Pte., Ltd. (MRSPL) was incorporated under the Companies Act (CAP 50) of Singapore on April 30, 2004. MRSPL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company, one of the largest banks in the Philippines.
MRSPL commenced operations in November 2004 after it was granted a license by Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to operate as a money transmitter and money changer. The company offers money transmission services to Filipinos and other nationalities in Singapore who want to remit funds to the Philippines.
It aims to provide remitters with low cost and yet reliable money transfer services using its fully integrated Remittance System.
Our Daily Exchange Rate
January 24, 2022
SGD1 = PHP37.85000
03- 30 Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road, Singapore 238863
Regular Business Hours:
MONDAY- SATURDAY: 9:00AM- 6:30PM (Effective November 1, 2021)
SUNDAY: 8:30AM- 6:00PM
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: Kindly refer to our facebook page for announcements.
Your feedback on our products and services is impotant to us, and enables us to serve you better. Simply choose from the options below on how you would like to reach us.
Call Us: +65 6734-2748
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Us: 03- 30 Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road, Singapore 238863
PM Us: www.facebook.com/MetroRemitSG
Your complaints and comments will be attended to the swiftly and in a professional manner. We look forward to hearing from you. Your privacy will always be protected and valued when you contact MetroRemitSG.
Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
1. Metro Remittance Singapore Pte Ltd (MRSPL) is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to remit funds to person’s resident outside Singapore and to carry on money-changing business. As such MRSPL needs to collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data in order to process your remittance request. Such personal data includes information about you set out in your application forms and documents and any other personal information provided by you or that we obtain about you whether now or in the future.
2. We will/may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes :
a) Considering and/or processing your application/transaction with us
b) Carrying out your instructions or responding to any enquiry given by you or on your behalf;
c) Carrying out due diligence including identity verification or other screening activities (including background checks) in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations
d) Conducting research, analysis and development activities to improve our services and facilities in order to enhance your relationship with us.
e) Storing, hosting, backing up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personal data, whether within or outside Singapore;
f) Meeting any regulatory and legal obligations both local and foreign (collectively, the “Purposes”).
3. We will also be collecting from sources other than yourself, personal data about you, for one or more of the above Purposes, and thereafter using, disclosing and/or processing such personal data for one or more of the above Purposes.
4. MRSPL may/will need to disclose your personal data to third parties, whether located within or outside Singapore, for one or more of the above Purposes, as such third parties, would be processing your personal data for one or more of the above Purposes. In this regard, you hereby acknowledge, agree and consent that we may/are permitted to disclose your personal data to such third parties (whether located within or outside Singapore) for one or more of the above Purposes and for the said third parties to subsequently collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for or more of the above Purposes. Such third parties include:
5. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that Singapore personal data protection law permits an organisation such as us to collect, use or disclose your personal data without your consent, such permission granted by the law shall continue to apply.